Skip to Content
Print this page

Traffic and Parking Grievances

All students driving a car and parking on campus must register their vehicles and display the proper decal. Students may appeal violation citations to the Student Court. Appeals must be filed on the appropriate form within the prescribed time at the Office of Parking Services.

For More Information

Additional information regarding the appeals process can be found on the Bama Parking website along with the Citation Appeal Form.