Skip to Content
Print this page

Academic Grievances

A student may file an academic grievance against a faculty member, administrator, or staff member at the University. Written complaints should be filed as soon as possible after the alleged action took place and should be submitted to the department chairperson in the division where the action took place. Copies of the University Academic Grievance procedures are available in the Dean’s Office of each college and school.

For More Information

For more information, visit The University of Alabama Faculty Handbook.